Sunday, July 1, 2012

Konad Q1 Dupe MLS301 ^_^



Ever since I saw a nail art pic of the Konad Q1 plate I immediately fell in love ♥♥♥ with it, so like a normal image plate addict I browsed the world wide web where I could purchase it. The results were somewhat disappointing,
first no one was selling it here in the Philippines,
second the price of the Q1 plate is quite high than the other Konad plates which I think it's because of its exclusivity to Konad UK.
 So my heart sank and dilemma, dilemma, dilemma... I don't really want to spend more than a thousand pesos for one 5cm plate even if it's an original Konad plate.
I had to hope that someday someone will make a dupe of it like the other Konad plates, but of course hoping for good quality if not great. 
My hope was lifted when someone at Adventures in Stamping saw a dupe plate on Ebay, which is the MLS301 plate. So all I had to do was patiently wait until it becomes available here.
I didn't have to wait very long, I was chatting with one of my favorite image plate seller MyOnline Shop and asked if they would ever carry the Q1 dupe plate and at that time she just said that she did have the plate on-hand but she only had a few pieces. I asked if she would sell one to me and that I would pay for it ASAP!
I was happy that I got this plate, it's clearly one of my favorites! Though it's not as perfect as the original Q1 plate, I still love it!

I couldn't make a real comparison but from what I've gathered from those who has the Q1 plate that the dupe has thicker etchings and has extra candies on the side, aside from that everything looks pretty much the same. ^_^


Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment