Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello Ladies and Gentleman Mani ^_^

I don't know why but I'm into pastel like colors nowadays, just did a small haul of polishes again.... aarrrggghhh have to stop...!!! ^_^

Well anyway this is how this mani went...

 I used 24K in Baby Blue as my base color, on the bottle this polish has very tiny small blue shimmers but on the nails you get none of it also, it has a hint of purple but once on the nails it almost looks like it's periwinkle than blue. I only used two coats but three would be better if you want it to be really opaque but since I'm using a crackle polish on top two coats is fine.


 Next I topped it with a no brand crackle polish, I got this from my Mom's stash ^_^
See how small the bottle is? I really like this color! I'll be keeping it on my stash from now on .... sshhhh



I put on some topcoat before I did the stamping.
Plates used were BM07, OB37 and OB28.
With the ribbon I filled it in with black acrylic paint then I let it dry then stamped on a gold stamping polish.





Three pictures above is the finished mani. I think it looks cute but that's just me, hahaha ^_^

Thanks for hanging out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment