Monday, July 9, 2012

Random small haul ^_^



I was able to drop by at the mall earlier and I saw these cute stuff on sale ^_^

First the Goth-like floral pen, I've seen this pen before but I never bought it because I find it to be too expensive. The original price was Php129 and now it's only Php35, such a steal!

Second is the yellow skull thin head band, the second I saw it I just grabbed it because I just love skull designs! Original price was Php29.50 and I got it for Php15, almost 50% discount :)

Lastly is the the Caronia nail polish in Kiwi, this wasn't on sale but these polishes are really affordable they only cost Php33.25.

Originally I wanted to get a Jacorste nail polish in black but sadly they run out already :(

Now my total is Php83.25 which if converted is a little under $2, cool isn't it?

I just love bargains!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment