Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nail Mail and Nail Polish Haul! ^_^


Yesterday was like Christmas ^_^
First my boyfriend bought me three Bobbie Magnet-ficent Polish Effect (magnetic polish) and the Jocarste Black polish which is my favorite black stamping polish. The other Jocarste polish I bought for myself :)
Then when I got home my nail mail was waiting for me which I quickly grabbed then went directly to my room and opened it. Unfortunately I was called to carry my niece to burp her, as much as I would like to tinker and take pics of my latest nail stuff she was just too cute so she wins! lol ^_^



From L-R: Jocarste 685, Jocarste 654 or 54, Bobbie Magnet-ficent in VI-104, Bobbie Magnet-ficent in GR-203 and Bobbie Magnet-ficent in SI-204



These are the new OB plates, I will be swatching these hopefully I can do it soon.
 


Heart-shaped glass nail polish bottles for frankening or maybe to put your liquid cuticle remover. Aren't they cute? ^_^
 


   

 Silicon stamper head in red and white, I am going to make a review of these ^_^



 

This is the freebie I got, nail water decals ... pretty ^_^
Everything except for the polishes I bought from MyOnline Shop, which is one of my favorite sellers of nail paraphernalia on Facebook.

So watch out for the reviews I will be making for the stamper head, nail polishes and the plates.

Thanks for hanging out here :)

2 comments: