Friday, July 6, 2012

My first jelly glitter sandwich ^_^


 
 


I love how this turned out, well maybe I could've used more glitters ^_^
I used three different polishes, first I did one coat of Caress in Diamond Gay which is a sheer pale gray color. After that I placed one coat of My Posh in Blue Glitter, the glitters are quite small but they are pretty. Then I sandwiched it with Diamond Gay again, I wanted a luminescent effect so I placed one coat of Etude House polish in PK015 which is a very sheer pink that has fine shimmers of goldish pink.
Of course this mani would not be complete without some stamping action, I used BM11 and a pink stamping polish to make it look more sweet. :)
Gray and pink always look good together IMO.
I think I'll be doing more jelly glitter sandwich manis from now on, I do have some more sheer polishes I just hope that it would turn out as good as this one. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment