Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bundle Monster 01



I originally wanted to make just one post for each Bundle Monster set but I wanted to give my opinion on each plate of each set, more like a highlighted review of each plate and the images as well as the quality of the plates. Okay now, let's start ^_^

All the Bundle Monster plates measures 5cm identical to Konad plates and they all have the sticker paper backing to prevent small cuts on your fingers when you use them. BM01 has 7 images all in all, I like all the images on this plate and the etching is perfect except for the swirly infinity design it missed a small hairline on the bottom to close the loop. I'm not going to mind that since it's such a small detail I don't think it would be that noticeable once it's on your nails. I say YAY for BM01, can't wait to use this plate ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment